Microsoft Exchange provides business email, calendar, and contacts delivered on your computer, phone, and browser.
Microsoft Exchange provides your business with flexibility
Microsoft Exchange lets you tailor a solution based on your unique needs and ensures that your communications are always available, while you remain in control, on your own terms.
Velvot helps many customers begin their email modernization by performing a rigorous business, technical and economic analysis to determine which deployment model best fits their needs. From there, Velvot’s Exchange-certified consultants plan and architect all aspects of the upgrade and migration paths, collaborate with your team for the deployment and migration, create positive staff experiences through process-driven quality assurance, and empowers your IT and business teams through Microsoft-certified education and learning curricula.
Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365 add to the powerful Unified Messaging features to provide the following benefits:
- Scan voicemail messages as they arrive by reading the corresponding Voicemail Preview to act upon voicemail messages quickly and efficiently without a telephone or speaker.
- Manage the voicemail and email systems from a single platform. Administrators don’t need to understand and maintain multiple systems, so they have more time for proactive work.
- End users can now create customized greetings and call transfer options to have more flexibility on where and when incoming calls get routed.
- Manage Unified Messaging using scriptable commands. Administrators can easily create customizable workflows and optimize their work to save time.
- Build highly available and reliable Unified Messaging infrastructures to match an organization’s needs.
- More users can now listen and interact with their email and voicemail in their native language or dialect.
- The Message Waiting Indicator on the phone can be lit up to announce the arrival of a new voicemail message.
- Help identify unfamiliar callers and their voicemail messages.
- Exchange Server Unified Messaging has been created with trustworthy computing goals and offers.
- Protected Voicemail to secure confidential and private voice messages.
Why you should choose Velvot for Digital Transformation
Engagement with your customers and customer experience team to transform your business by guiding strategy, enhancing your value chain, and driving innovation
Certified to develop bespoke solutions in Microsoft, Amazon and Google to fulfill your unique and specific business requirements
We have the expertise and proven experience in digital transformation, application integration and development capabilities that stretch across the leading global enterprise application vendors: Microsoft, Amazon and Google.
Technology-attached services coupled with full management support of your environment, under a single contract from a single service provider.