Operations Manager Suite
Extend System Center IT management to the cloud with greater control, visibility and security
Extend enterprise-class management for on-premises IT environments to the Cloud to gain a unified datacenter management experience
Operations Management Suite (also known as OMS) is a collection of cloud-based services for managing your on-premises and cloud environments from one single place. Rather than deploying and managing on-premises resources, OMS components are entirely hosted in Azure.
Microsoft Operations Management Suite complements System Center with new, integrated management scenarios. OMS extends its capability to deliver a full hybrid management experience across any datacenter or cloud. The integrated OMS console provides instant access to information. You can collect, analyze, and search millions of records across all your workloads and servers—no matter where they are. You can protect and secure your data, and automate those tedious tasks
The key Operations Management Suite services are:
- Log analytics allows you to monitor and analyze the availability and performance of different resources including physical and virtual machines, Azure Data Factory and other Azure services.
- Proactive alerting for when an issue or problem in your environment is detected, so you can either take corrective action or have a preprogrammed corrective action.
- Ability automate manual processes and enforce configuration for physical and virtual machines, like automating clean-up operations you do on servers for instance. You can do this through Runbooks which are based on PowerShell scripts or PowerShell workloads where you can programmatically do what you need to do within the OMS.
- Integrate backups so the agent and integration allow for backing up a service, a file level; whatever you need to do for critical data and run those stores, whether they are on-prem or cloud-based resources.
- Azure Site Recovery runs through OMS and helps you provide high availability for apps and servers that you’re running.
- Orchestrate running your replication up into Azure. This allows you to do it from physical servers, Hyper Vs or VMware servers using Windows or Linux.
Why you should choose Velvot for Digital Transformation
Engagement with your customers and customer experience team to transform your business by guiding strategy, enhancing your value chain, and driving innovation
Certified to develop bespoke solutions in Microsoft, Amazon and Google to fulfill your unique and specific business requirements
We have the expertise and proven experience in digital transformation, application integration and development capabilities that stretch across the leading global enterprise application vendors: Microsoft, Amazon and Google.
Technology-attached services coupled with full management support of your environment, under a single contract from a single service provider.