Azure Active Directory
Comprehensive identity and access management for on-premises and cloud applications
Provide Single Sign On to Office 365 and thousands of other SaaS applications, controlled by your Active Directory.
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft’s multi-tenant cloud based directory and identity management service that provides an easy to use solution to give your staff and partners single sign-on (SSO) access to thousands of cloud applications from Microsoft and other software vendors. Azure AD comes with features including multi-factor authentication, device registration, self-service password management, self-service group management, privileged account management, role based access control, application usage monitoring, rich auditing and security monitoring and alerting.
With Azure AD, you can capitalize on consistent, self-service application access management, so your organization gains agility and flexibility while reducing IT cost. You also gain secure remote access to on-premises applications. Azure AD allows you to monitor application usage and protect your organizations from advanced threats with security reporting and monitoring
IDENTITY IS THE CONTROL PLANE OF ANY ENTERPRISE
Your organization’s spent time and energy maintaining your on-premises Active Directory. Now, IT can provide the same controls, sign on and management experience to cloud applications hosted in the public cloud.
Azure Active Directory:
- provides single sign on to Office 365 and thousands of other SaaS applications, eliminating the time it takes to enable / disable a user to sign on to all of their work-related cloud apps
- enables multifactor authentication to O365 and to third party SaaS, which will text or call users with a second factor of security when logging in, with conditional access so that they only get a second prompt when off campus.
- allows users to reset their own passwords
- connects to on premises LDAP directories like Shibboleth
- allows users to create and manage their own security groups (to add/delete users without IT)
Why you should choose Velvot for Digital Transformation
Engagement with your customers and customer experience team to transform your business by guiding strategy, enhancing your value chain, and driving innovation
Certified to develop bespoke solutions in Microsoft, Amazon and Google to fulfill your unique and specific business requirements
We have the expertise and proven experience in digital transformation, application integration and development capabilities that stretch across the leading global enterprise application vendors: Microsoft, Amazon and Google.
Technology-attached services coupled with full management support of your environment, under a single contract from a single service provider.